my letter.

Hello Libby

I have lived across the road from the school my whole life. I grew up playing on the playground many years before I started prep. I learnt to ride my bike on the asphalt at the school. My family has been a part of MPPS since my sister was in prep 7 years ago.

I am 10 years old and have an older sister and a younger brother. My sister is an amazing swimmer at state level and spends a lot of time playing water polo. Her name is Lilly and just started year 7 at Rosehill secondary college. My brother is 5 years old and just started prep. His name is Logan, he is cute and adorable and he loves to talk and play a game of Uno. I have a black  and white cat called  batman who likes to visit the school a lot.

I like to play basketball and I follow the Houston Rockets in the NBA. I like to swim and play water polo. I started playing water polo because my cousin is on the Australian team and is hoping to go to the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.

My grandparents all live outside of Melbourne.  Two of my grandparents live in America which is where my dad grew up.  I have been 5 times to see my grandparents and go to Disneyland. My other grandparents live in country Victoria in a small town called Myrtleford next to Bright. I like to visit them and help on the farm.

In the holidays we went to Cape Bridgewater for a long weekend. I spent a lot of time swimming and riding my bike and I liked to race my family on my bike. On a really hot day we went ice skating to cool down.

This year at school I am looking forward to school camp in Canberra. I also can’t wait to do the school swimming sports carnival. In class I would like to be challenged in Maths.

From Josh

3 thoughts on “my letter.